The passion for visual perception belongs to Patrick – born May 1974 in Münster (Germany) – since his childhood days, developing black & white photographs and experimenting with light on film in the basement of his parental home. He was kept by the possibility to document a single moment in all its details and shades.
After studying media design and working as a graphic designer and entrepreneur for more than 10 years, he decided to return to his roots. Since then he works as a freelance web developer, photographer in portraiture and fashion, as well as on his artistic photography.
- 2010 Gracia Arts Project, Barcelona (Spain) – 30.30.30, Group Exhibition
- 2010 Pasillo Cultural, Barcelona (Spain) – Unkown Project, Video Projection, Group Exhibition
- 2010 Libelula, Barcelona (Spain) – Cinco Paisajes, Solo Exhibition
- 2010 Gracia Arts Project, Barcelona (Spain) – The Daniel Meakin Show, Collaboration
- 2010 Flash Gallery, Barcelona (Spain) – Collaboration
- 2011 OFF-BAC, ROOM, Barcelona (Spain) – “Too much fashion!”
- 2011 Barcelona Arte Contemporaneo (BAC!) 2011, Galería Hartmann, Barcelona (Spain) – “About the eternal womanhood, the perverse beauty and the tales of the world“, Group Exhibition